All left

Do You Speak English?
Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

The Deep State is just getting deeper, yet like an onion, the layers are slowing peeling away to expose the core. Members of Congress filed impeachment motions against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and now many are calling Trump to fire him after reports surfaced that he discussed invoking the 25th Amendment and suggested wearing a wire during encounters with the president. That is a direct violation of National Security. Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, has become the target of House Republicans who filed articles of impeachment against him in July. It is becoming painfully obvious that Mueller’s entire investigation under Rosenstein is corrupt and has been intended to overthrow an elected president.

Rosenstein is clearly becoming a major player in the Deep State behind the coup targeting Trump because they are abusing their power to enforce their own political philosophies if not just trying to protect the swamp.

The New York Times report that Rosenstein called for wearing wires to meet with Trump has been met with an unusual degree of people on the Hill beginning to understand that there is really a coup underway by the Deep State. At this point, Rosenstein should be immediately suspended at the very least and a special prosecutor should be appointed who was NOT a former employee of the Department of Justice, FBI, CIA, or NSA or any other capacity whatsoever. This is a serious development for it really does not matter who is president. If this is allowed to become precede3nt, then the Deep State can remove ANY president who they personally dislike. That is an overthrow of the Constitution and the end of democracy altogether.

Of course, there are people who just hate Trump and want him gone at any cost. They cannot separate the person from the position. They think this is a popularity contest with all smiles like Miss America who prays for world peace before she goes to sleep every night. What they fail to comprehend is that to stand by and allow this to take place means that Trump may, in fact, be the very last President to be elected – end of story!

Any president who dares to offend the Deep States will be gone in the future if this is allowed to continue. This is looking more and more like the last days of Rome with puppet emperors ruling as the real power lurks behind the curtain. Do we really want a system where retaliation will be the creed if the next president is a Democrat? This is not about Trump the person – it is about the office of the President and how it has been degraded globally. Why should anyone trust America if it cannot trust itself?

Many people write in and say they cannot support Trump publicly since they are immediately attacked by others. A policewoman in Massassachusets rammed into the back of a car because the driver had a Trump sticker on the back. This has been going on since 2016. People with Trump stickers have been harassed on the road in many parts of the country. The hatred is just unprecedented and it will lead to major civil unrest in the years ahead. This will be why the computer will be correct forecasting the break up of the United States.

Trump is the 45th President, however. he is the president during the 57th term rather than counting people. We will reach term 62, twice Pi, in 2032. Trump could be the last democratically elected president. From here on out, it could be more what Joseph Stalin boasted – elections are not decided by the votes, but who counts the votes.
Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

It has been whipped up into a religious frenzy. What the media and the Democrats have overlooked is they have gone WAY TOO FAR and this is indeed becoming a religious quest and therein lies the danger for HUGE civil unrest. After the November elections, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that either side will accept the results. This means historically the only solution becomes violence. The Media is so hateful of Trump because he has called them the fake news. But he has only stated what the majority believe and those in the media refuse to acknowledge. Most Americans cannot even name a nonbiased neutral news source! Gallup Poll now shows that 45% see a great deal of political bias in news coverage, up from 25% in 1989.

We are cascading into the War Cycle and believe me, this is NOT a forecast I even like to repeat. It is not something where I am warning people to reverse course or else, because there is no reversing this trend. We are a fly on the rear-end of an elephant with no shot of steering him in the right direction. We simply have to ride it out until the bloody end. Then 2020 lines up with complete economic chaos and the risk of a currency crisis with the beginning of pressure for a monetary reset – and of course they blame Trump if they have not figured a way to drag him out of office or pay a Mexican to assassinate him who is dying of cancer – remember Jack Ruby?

So all I can do is point out that this is not looking good. Understanding the trend is critical. That means you are not taken by surprise and you can at least prepare by taking some precautions. There in the UK, I had friends telling their children not to speak about BREXIT because people would call them racist and get extremely angry. I believe that this is just part of the Business Cycle as it comes into an end on a major wave. People know something is wrong so they are frustrated and lash out at all sorts of things because they do not understand that the system itself is starting to crumble from within.
Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

Some people have asked about the computer projections for a tremendous increase in civil violence. There is absolutely no resolution to the great divide that has unfolded politically. The Democrats advocate violence as Hillary clearly states. She says that civility can ONLY return when the Democrats take back the government. Clearly, this is throwing down the gauntlet that it shall be their way or no way. This is the end of Democracy for what she is saying is there is to be none.

Back at the beginning of the current Private Wave on the Economic Confidence Model in 1985, I warned that we would face a Crisis in Democracy. It would begin as the government loses power over the economy and the people, it first becomes more abusive. We have been gradually witnessing this trend with the hunt for taxes.

The next stage is the violence. This is what will carry us into the peak of 2032. By that time, the hatred we are witnessing today drawn on political lines is simply that what will happen is all civility vanishes and this will build into violence and end in civil war. Unfortunately, this is not my OPINION. It is simply a correlation of trends that repeat throughout history.

Hillary is effectively advocating the destruction of the United States. She has simply stated bluntly that democracy will no longer be tolerated unless the Democrats win and then subjugate the opposition. She just can not see what she is doing.

So welcome to the new reality of where this madness is going. The embattled Supreme Court nominee secured 50 votes in the Senate and was sworn in as Justice Brett Kavanaugh. The Democrats knew that they would lose so they turned the appointment into a dramatic confrontation that was so outrageous at this point NOBODY in their right mind would ever again throw their hat into the ring. This was all staged and it is intended to be taken all the way into 2020. My live sources say the strategy will make Kavanaugh as a poster child and they will label him as a rapist from here on out.

We have crossed the line. There is no going back. We will now face the Decline & Fall of the United States and this is part of the shift of the Financial Capital of the world to China after 2032. When I lived in New Jersey, at the home next door, a bitter divorce took place. The wife refused to agree with anything and even refused to sign their taxes. The house had been on the market and was under contract for $2.6 million. She refuse4d to sign just to spite her husband. The IRS seized the house, put it up for auction, and sold it for $750,000. Her bitterness wiped out her own future. This is what is taking place on a national level.
Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

Mikhael
Site Admin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Mikhael »

I previously warned that the Democrats were considering a second Impeachment. The Democrats cannot defeat Trump in a fair election. They have sought to effectively stage a coup and Adam B. Schiff, California Democrat is launching an investigation of President Trump and his entire family as well as his businesses. The new theory is he must be guilty of money laundering and maybe bribery. Obviously, they are desperately trying to prevent a loss in 2020.

Meanwhile, in the Senate, there is a consideration that they will investigate the Democrats who launched the impeachment 1.0, to begin with. The fact the Impeachment was actually served on Trump and he had to respond on Saturday in writing the very day of the ECM turning point, appears to mark the decline and fall of the United States. The Impeachment powers have been completely abused and the Founding Fathers NEVER intended that a president should be impeached for any crime that did not have anything to do with his direct office.

To even allege that Trump should be investigated for having any business benefit because he is President flies in the face of the conduct of every politician not to mention Pelosi, Biden, and of course, Hillary Clinton (see Profiles in Corruption). The Democrats have refused to accept Trump as president from DAY ONE, and this posture has been so destructive to the nation as a whole, that our forecast for the 2020 election being violent and insane is probably going down as one of our major political forecasts along with BREXIT and the Trump election in 2016. This is by NO MEANS, something I would like to see and nothing to brag about.

As we move toward 2032, there is just no going back. What the Democrats have done is more than tearing up Trump’s speech, this is an outright political coup to overthrown our democratic form of government. The resentment will be so intense that this political decision will be the end of government as we know it. This has become a reality show with deadly consequences.

Perhaps now all the Doubting Thomas people who think the government is in control and the business cycle is dead, will wake up and realize the one thing you should NOT have in a portfolio is government debt as we cascade into 2032.
The point is not that the Republicans are better than the Democrats. The point I am making here is that politics is always about precedent. What the Democrats have done changes the game. When the cycle shifts and the Republicans are on the other side of the table, then they will see themselves as justified in using the same tactics.

This is what I mean by saying the Democrats have destroyed the very power of Impeachment. I do not believe that what Trump did warrants impeachment any more than what Clinton did. The Impeachment Power has to be about upholding the Constitution.

What the Democrats did to Kavanaugh was outrageous. Allowing unproven accusations from 30 or 40 years before to be made in Congress has NOTHING to do with the veracity of those statements, the character of Kavanaugh himself, but about the process. I have mentioned I knew Steve Moore who Trump wanted to nominate for the board of the Federal Reserve. Immediately, the Democrats began to attack him. He withdrew his name because he has a family. What the Democrats have done is changed the rules of the game to such an extent, I know good qualified people who are no longer willing to serve in any capacity in government. This has become a grudge match.

So do not take my comments as supporting Trump or Republicans v Democrats. This is the collapse of CIVILITY and that is what is destroying government. The Democrats are out of control. There is NOTHING to be gained by this tactic. Even if they won the White House, do you really think the Republicans will then not do the very same to them?

This is what I mean the government has ceased to function. There is NO GOING BACK!!!!! We have crossed the Point of No Return!!!!!
Ответить